Monday, April 19, 2010

True Life is Good Experience

This is a message sent to "Life is Good" that we thought we would share with you.

Hi Life is good,

I just wanted to tell you a true story. I spent 22 years working for a package delivery company. It was a very stressful job. Whenever I was in one of our facilities and the job was just overwhelming and stressful, often I would look at the packages flowing down the belts and on my worst days I would sometimes see the Life is good boxes flowing down the belt... and they would just make me smile. And change my mood. I left that work many years ago, but I recalled those days when I bought a LIG t-shirt last week. I had to write to say thanks. You can’t imagine how much you helped through the years.

Tom

Hope this made you smile today as it did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment